17. velj 2010.

Samo jedan život


I have no life but this
To lead it here
Not any death but lest
Dispelled for there

Nor tie to earths to come
Nor action new,
Except trough,
The realm of you...


Moj grob će biti sunčan, tih i krcat bogatoga sjaja, beskrajan prostor gdje oluje mru, nad stijenjem zavičaja.
Na njemu neće gorjeti svijeća niti će naricati žene, ja živa ću ostat da smijehom sna raspršim uspomene.
Uskrsnut neću, i čemu to, živjet ću ljepše neg prije, a ono što ljudi smrćom su zvali, za mene smrt i nije.
To će tek biti slobodan život, od patnji i veriga svijeta, taj prostor gdje mi polože tijelo, bit će samo vinjeta.
Rasut ću sebe u srca mnoga i živjeti u bezbroj života, jer od sadašnje mračne mene, ostat će samo ljepota.


I shall not return!
And night mildly warm, serene and silent,
Will lull the world, under beams of its solitary moon.
My body will not be there and trought the wide-open window,
a refreshing breeze will come inquiring for my soul.
I dont know if any wait the end of my double absence,
or who will kiss my memory amidst caresses and weeping.
But, there will be stars and flowers, there will be sighs and hopes,
and love in the avenues in the shadows of thetrees.
And that piano will be playing as in this untroubled night,
and no one there to listen, pensive,
by my window frame.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails